AHHH! I didn’t have time to post yesterday and it drove me batty! My hubby is still away at military training so I’m still pulling single mama duty. Mad props and respect to all the time single parents out there!
Each week, the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish think up a fun theme for the week and participating bloggers around the net join in. The theme for this week is:
Top Ten Books with X Setting:
So this week I have two sets of eight cause I just couldn’t decide…
World Hidden Inside Our Own
1. Harry Potter by JK Rowling
2. The Mortal Instruments/The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
3. Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
4. Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis. I know this is more parallel than in our world, but in my little world, it fits!
5. Revenants by Amy Plum
6. Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith
7. Blue Bloods/Wolf Pact by Melissa de la Cruz
8. Sookie Stackhouse by Charlaine Harris
Futuristic (vague, I know)
1. Legend by Marie Lu
2. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (even if she is an evil, evil author! hehe)
3. Matched by Ally Condie
4. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
5. Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
6. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
7. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
8. Left Behind by Jerry Jenkins and Tim LaHaye
Do you like any of these books listed? Do you participate in TTT? If so, leave a link! I’d love to read your lists!