Each week, the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish think up a fun theme for the week and participating bloggers around the net join in. The theme for this week is:
Top Ten Most Anticipated 2014 Releases
There are a ton of books I’m excited about in 2014, but to keep it reigned in, I’m doing the first ten that pop into my head! (:
1. Infinite by Jodi Meadows. Releases January 28th, 2014. I posted a teaser review yesterday and have a giveaway going for Phoenix Overture up. I’ve already read this anticipated book, but I want you to GET EXCITED! Oh, Sam. ❤
2. After the End by Amy Plum. Releases May 2014. I am so excited. I loved her Revenants series and I can’t wait to see how her new series opens. Hoping and praying for a delightful Jules like guy!
3. Cress by Marissa Meyer. Releases February 2014. I am so ready to see the next chapter of The Lunar Chronicles. I’ve never been a Rapunzel fan, but this retelling has me bouncing up and down in excitement!
4. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. Releases May 2014. JACE! Need more! Now! I can’t wait to see how Cassie wraps up this incredible series. SO PUMPED!
5.Evertrue by Brodi Ashton. Releases January 2014. OMG! That cliffy. Shame on Cole! But I still kinda love him. RATS! I cna’t wait to see how this trilogy ends. It’s gonna be GREAT!
6. Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi. Releases January 2014. I have an eARC from the lovely Mary and am getting ready to read all three in one go. I’m still super excited about this and can’t wait to request it from the library!
7. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. Releases February 2014. I have Shatter Me in the TBR, and I’m excited to read this series. So far I’ve avoided all details about this series and I’m happy to go into it that way.
8. The One by Kiera Cass. Releases May 2014. This series sounds great and I can’t wait to jump in to read the whole thing in 2014!
9. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd. Releases January 2014. OMG I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW EXCITED I AM! (: Megan is unbelievable and I can’t wait to jump in again with Juliet.
10. Landline by Rainbow Rowell. Releases July 2014. I adored Fangirl and hope to get to Eleanor and Park soon. I can’t wait to read more by the incredible Rainbow! (:
What books are on your 2014 must read list? Tell me! I’m always looking for great reads! (: