Each week, the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish think up a fun theme for the week and participating bloggers around the net join in. The theme for this week is:
Top Ten Facts About Me
- I’m a photographer. I love photography. I really should get off my butt and shoot more photography!
- I wanted to get a PhD in French and work as an interpreter for the UN or State Department when I was in high school.
- My internet on campus was frozen once when I was researching the Iranian nuclear program for a Model UN assignment. I’m probably still on some watch list for that assignment too haha!
- I’m a history glutton. I love studying history. There is so much to be learned from the past to help shape our future.
- My favourite colours are cerulean and emerald green.
- I hated reading as a child. I liked when people read to me, but I hated reading for myself.
- I used to tell people my name was Kimberly cause I wanted to be the Pink Power Ranger so badly.
- I’ve been to Europe three times, and want to go back. I love Edinburgh, Paris, London, and Rome.
- I want to live on a farm, but I don’t want to work on a farm. I also like living close to town.
- Being a mom has been the biggest blessing I never knew I couldn’t live without.
Tell me about yourself!